Laundry Attendants Needed!
Shifts available: Weekends and Evenings
- Must be available for Sunday shifts, either 11am-5pm or 5pm-11pm
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be physically capable of sometimes strenuous closing cleaning duties such as mopping, sweeping, etc.
- You may occasionally be asked to work at our other two locations.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- You must have basic computer skills and be able to type quickly and accurately.
- No smoking at all during work shifts (we handle customers’ clean laundry!)
Tips for a Successful Employment Application at Liberty Laundry
The best way to apply for employment at Liberty Laundry is to:
- Visit one of our stores. Be familiar with it. When we ask you if you have been in one of our stores before, be able to truthfully say, “Yes!” You might mention a feature or two of our store that you noticed during your visit.
- Fill out an application. When we say fill it out, we mean complete every section that you can. We are looking for thorough people who give great attention to detail. Incomplete applications will be ignored. Sorry! The days are too long and life is too short to spend time trying to hunt down information on people who aren’t willing to tell us about themselves.
- If you attach a resume to your application (which we recommend but is not required), you still need to fill out the application as well.
- A brief cover letter attached to your application explaining why you would be an excellent choice greatly enhances the possibility of us considering you for employment. We are looking for people who communicate well as the job consists mostly of assisting customers and creating a happy, friendly, safe environment for everyone.